Eucalyptus Black soap
An ancestral beauty ritual for gently exfoliated skin
And deep hydration for radiant skin!
ArgafiG Eucalyptus Black soap is the authentic Beldi black soap made from Virgin Olive oil, used for thousands of years by Moroccan women. This dark creamy texture is made in the purest Moroccan tradition from first-pressed organic Olive oil, scented with Eucalyptus essential oil.
This exfoliating soap has extraordinary properties. It is used in hammam and spa treatments. People can also use it at home in a bath.
Moroccan Black soap cleanses, moisturizes, and gently exfoliates the body and face using an ArgafiG scrubbing glove. Regularly using it can renew and revitalize the skin.
It is a dark creamy texture wish is used to remove toxins from the body and prepare the skin for exfoliation. It is a natural cosmetic product with extraordinary properties, traditionally used in Moroccan Hammams and spas for skin care, and now you can use it at home.
Obtaining process : Saponification of Organic Virgin Olive oil.
Cosmetic quality : 98% of the raw materials are of vegetable and natural origin, with no preservatives, colorants, or synthetic fragrances.
Storage conditions: Keep in a cool place. Store in the original container to prevent over-oxidation.
Moroccan Black soap has many beneficial properties for the skin.
- It has a granular texture gently exfoliates the skin, removing dead cells, impurities, and toxins. It helps to refine skin texture and leave it smoother.
- Black soap can maintain skin hydration, leaving it soft, fresh, and satin-smooth.
- Black soap promotes cell regeneration thanks to its ability to stimulate collagen creation. Using it can help improve skin firmness and elasticity and delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Beldi Black soap contains vitamin E, a powerful natural antioxidant. Vitamin E helps protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals, helping to maintain a youthful appearance and prevent premature skin aging.
- Eucalyptus essential oil gives Black soap aseptic and healing properties.
- Take a hot shower to open the skin’s pores, facilitating the action of the black soap.
- Apply black soap to the body and face, massaging gently and avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for around 5 minutes to allow the ingredients to release impurities, dead skin, and toxins, and gently exfoliate.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Continue the usual skincare routine, such as applying a moisturizer or serum.